While many mods add content to Minecraft, there are few which completely overhaul the way the game is played. The Mekanism mod is one of those rare entries which not only adds new items, equipment and gear to the game, but also strongly affects the way players craft items and interact with the world around them. With obsidian armor, jetpacks powered by water which allow players to fly, and the various kinds of machines which can be made to automate simple and complex tasks for the player, this is a mod which can’t really be described with a few words; it’s something you’ve got to try for yourself.
Because of the great variety of content and the fact some players would rather only have certain parts of the Mekanism mod in their game rather than all of the parts, this mod is separated into a number of modules. You have the core module, which is just the mod itself. There is also a generator module for making electricity, as well as a tools module that adds 5 sets of new tools and armor items to the game. Installing these, along with the mod itself, is fairly easy if you go the Forge route. It isn’t recommended to try and install this mod manually.
Mekanism Mod Update Logs
- Fix building by switching from CC’s maven to curse’s maven.
- Backport fix for describing rotary condensentrator recipe outputs.
- Strictly specify as in the API which atlas the chemical textures are stitched to.
How to install Mekanism Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
the links don’t work!!!!!!
Error 404 )=
The links don’t work! :((