ViesCraft is an easy to use and straightforward mod that brings a very innovative new feature to Minecraft. With this mod, you’ll be able to create full-fledged in-game spaceships and the best part is that they’ll actually have functionality instead of existing solely for the sake of visual purposes. The mod was released fairly recently but has become one of the most popular Minecraft mods out there in a matter of a few months, and this is definitely well deserved because the functionality and features that it implements are on a whole new level as compared to what we usually see from most run-of-the-mill mods.
The ViesCraft basically implements a full-fledged system through which you’ll be able to make large scale airships in Minecraft and, once they’re created, you’ll be able to hop on these airships and fly across the game world to view it from a whole new perspective. The airships require fuel to function and the fuel that this particular mod uses is coal or charcoal. Each unit of fuel will give you a minute of flight time so an entire stick will give you just over an hour which is pretty efficient but fitting since an entire airship is being powered up after all.
The ViesCraft mod features a lot of customization as well. Each airship comes with an expansion module slot, and through this slot, you’ll be able to enhance the functionality of your airship according to your preferences. On top of the expansion module slot, you’ll also be allowed to adjust the look of your airship by fine-tuning its color according to your preferences. All said and done, ViesCraft is an awesome mod that allows players to make massive airships and then fly around on them. This mod is definitely a one of a kind, and we highly recommend trying it out.
ViesCraft Mod Recipes
ViesCraft Mod Update Logs
- This update removes and reworks the configs. Delete your old configs to prevent confusion.
- Introduced some basic HUD configs that allow players to scale and move the airship’s HUD around.
- Removed a few configs that were obsolete, such as disabling certain versions of airships.
- Fixed a few of the crafting recipes that were incorrect.
How to install ViesCraft Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Hey, the link to the 1.10.2 is broken, just letting you know.
i love minecraft so much so i trying to get it
theres a glitch where you can’t have the same buttons as the forward for w and the rest of the controls
I can’t put fuel into airship coz r don’t work. What can i do?