Advanced Rocketry is a mod that’s been designed for the creative players of Minecraft who want to do something that’s way out of the ordinary. For most players, Minecraft’s gameplay is generally limited to what the vanilla game world has to offer but, thanks to the beauty of mods, players can expand their horizons and enjoy the game from completely fresh perspectives and Advanced Rocketry is a mod that allows them to do exactly this. If you’ve ever wanted to explore the celestial bodies of Minecraft or if you just wanted to built a massive rocket for the fun of it then this mod is just what you need.
One important thing worth keeping in mind about the Advanced Rocketry mod is the fact that it’s by no means meant to be used by new players. The mod has a variety of complex mechanics and takes a while to get used to so we only recommend using it if you’re familiar with all the basics of Minecraft and are willing to invest some time into learning the basics of this particular mod. However, once you finally figure out all the features that this mod has to offer, you’ll be kept entertained for hours upon hours because of all the content that it brings to the table.
The Advanced Rocketry mod allows players to explore planets, their moons, and even massive solar systems through rockets and warp ships. If you’re feeling creative, you can even build your own rockets and ships and then outfit them with custom features. The mod will also allow you to setup space stations in the depths of space and, through these stations, you’ll be able to look down on all the celestial bodies from above, and this is an absolutely wonderful thing to see. Again, it’s important to keep in mind that t the mod has a pretty steep learning curve, so you’ll need to spend quite some time getting accustomed to its basics.
Advanced Rocketry Mod Features
- Modular rockets
- Planetary research (currently being redesigned)
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks)
- Satellites (Data Sats.)
- Space Stations
- XML planet specification
Advanced Rocketry Mod Update Logs
- Fix Aluminum ore not generating.
- Allow the entity bypass to use entity class names.
- Update Russian translation.
- Add Ukrainian translation.
- Fix issue where the plate presser will not properly reconise the block if it’s not the first register for that oreDict entry.
- Fix rare NPEs with multiblock machine where sometimes it tries to render a null item.
- Fix fuelling stations eating all the buckets.
- Fix possible crash with Dynamic Surround.
- Potential fix for rare crash from pipes.
- Rename “Laser Drill” to “Orbital Laser Drill” and fix name inconsistancies.
- Fix exploit where sitting in a seat not mounted on a rocket allows players to pick up distant items.
- Fix missing recipe for carbon scrubber.
List of blocks, items, guides and configuration for this mod can be found here!
How to install Advanced Rocketry Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list.
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder.
- Create a new folder called mods.
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder.