Beyond The Lands is a pretty amazing resource pack for Minecraft that actually goes above and beyond to provide its players with some absolutely phenomenal visuals. This is without a doubt one of the most polished resource packs available today because each and every single one of its textures seems to have been manually fine-tuned to perfection. The pack follows a medieval / realistic art style and pulls it off quite nicely so if you’re in search of a medieval themed pack that doesn’t stray too far from the vanilla Minecraft art style, then your search ends with Beyond The Lands.
Aside from being one of the most polished packs out there, Beyond The Lands is also one of the most complete packs available. Instead of just altering block and item textures, the pack focuses on almost all the game’s visual aspects such as blocks, tools, weapons, equipment, entities and even the user-interface. The textures look really sharp, carry a lot of detail and, above all else, seem to be completely free of any noise related issues. The user-interface has been given a much darker color palette consisting mostly of black as compared to the usual light gray that vanilla Minecraft’s user-interface consists of.
Beyond The Lands has a resolution of 16×16 which definitely comes as a bit of surprise because its textures definitely seem like they’re of a higher resolution. The pack’s been around for around a month now and has received quite a lot of critical acclaim and praise from almost every single person who’s used it so you can be sure that you’re going to have a nice time if you try it out.
Beyond The Lands Resource Pack Update Logs
for Minecraft 1.13.1
- New prismarine, prismarine bricks, and dark prismarine textures.
- Added llama carpets textures.
- The diamond sword was broken in 1.13.1
- The granite had no textures.
- Useless Redstone dust files removed.
- Acacia and jungle fence gate’s items were not correctly displayed.
- Updated XP Bar UI again.
How to install Beyond The Lands Resource Pack?
- Download & Install Optifine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
How Do You Get The Chair, Shelf & Table?
why tag this 1.10.2