Players looking to build substantial libraries will like the Bibliocraft mod, which introduces a number of different book types, as well as alternative graphics for book shelves. These are just the first few additions you will notice after installing this mod, however. It also includes items like armor stands, printing presses, chairs, map frames and much more. Basically, if it has anything to do with paper, Bibliocraft enhances it. It makes some other little additions too, but armor and weapon stands were recently added to Minecraft by Mojang anyhow, when the client updated to version 1.12.2. It’s just a little redundant.
Speaking of Minecraft 1.12.2, it should be mentioned that the Bibliocraft mod has been updated to work with this latest Minecraft client. Even if some of the items introduced are redundant, all the other interesting new construction and building blocks work perfectly with the latest version of the game, so you don’t have to suffer turning back your version just to make this mod work. Full compatibility with mod loaders like MCPatcher and Forge allow this mod to interact with a host of other mods without fear of causing game crashes, and this only helps to further boost its popularity with Minecraft players.
Bibliocraft Mod Update Logs
- Fixed a dupe with the fancy workbench.
- Attempted to fix a couple of crashes with the furniture paneler and clipboard.
- Fixed the scaling on BiblioCraft items.
How to install Bibliocraft Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder