Damage Indicators Mod is a very useful mod and you will be using this all day long. Minecraft is a very lovely game and if you are an old and experienced Minecraft player, than you know that this game can provide you more stuff than any other games, especially if you have the right mods installed. Anyhow, there are some ideas that are missing in Minecraft and all the developers are working to add these ideas as fast as they can so every player could be entertained. Think about mobs and the damage you deal. There is no feature to show the mobs health or how much damage you deal to that mob, but the Damage Indicators mod is now implementing that idea into your game, so all you have to do is to kill more monsters!
Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed Online Compatibility.
- Fixed servers from crashing if put in mods server side.
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod?
- Download Forge API and Damage Indicators mod file.
- After installed Minecraft Forge API, just run one time the Minecraft.
- Now, download the Damage Indicators jar file, the download links are below!
- Open and select profile to be Install Damage Indicators Mod.
- Have fun!
Download Links for Damage Indicators Mod
for Minecraft 1.8 with an installer!
for Minecraft 1.7.10 with installer!
Credit: rich1051414 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum