The Lycanite’s Mobs mod adds a number of new entities to the world of Minecraft, including mobs which will be inherently hostile and attack players on sight, as well as others which can be tamed and converted to mounts for traveling through your world with style. You’ll see creatures like the Lobber, which lives in bodies of lava and hurls fire at the player, as well as the Ventoraptor, a giant bird of prey which can be tamed and turned into a flying mount for the player, as well as many others. Also be on the lookout for the Pinky Demon, which looks an awful lot like a bulldog demon from the Doom series.
Some of the monsters introduced by the Lycanite’s Mobs mod, such as the Concapede, are actually very frightening to see for the first time. There is a high level of detail in this mod as well, and you’ll notice many mobs just look out of place because they seem more real than their more traditional, more blocky counterparts. No biome will be safe with this mod installed, as even bodies of water will become homes to monsters like the Dweller, which will make swimming and boating dangerous tasks to undertake.
Lycanite’s Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 Changelogs
- New Mountain Mob Added: Yale – Farmable, Dyeable and Shearable for Wool!
- New Mob Added: Spectre – The Void Elemental, these can be found around Y level 15 and below, be it light or dark and in The End.
- Increased Grue teleport rate against players.
- Incorrectly named Crimson Grues are now Scarlet Grues.
How to install Lycanite’s Mobs Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.