Fruits is a simple, straightforward and yet highly effective mode that’ll definitely add a lot of depth and intrigue to your Minecraft experience. This is a mod that’s targeted at players who want to gain access to special powers while playing Minecraft but don’t necessarily want to go through a ton of setting up in order to do so. Perhaps the best thing about this mod is the fact that it doesn’t have any major pre-requisites and doesn’t have any impact on the game’s technical performance either so, after a while, it’ll probably feel like a natural part of Minecraft.
As the name implies, the Fruits mod adds fruits into Minecraft but, unlike traditional fruits, the fruits featured in this mod will actually give you access to a ton of special effects that are sure to help you out as you journey through the world of Minecraft. The mod features five different kinds of fruits. There’s the Power Fruit that’ll give you a bonus strength effect, the Water Breath fruit that’ll allow you to breathe underwater, the Jumpy Fruit that’ll give you a jump boost, the Regen Fruit that’ll give you bonus health regeneration and, finally, there’s the Speed Fruit that’ll give you a boost of speed. All these fruits can have a huge impact on the gameplay but it’s important to keep in mind that their effects only last for 20 seconds so you must make the most out of every single second.
Crafting the fruits added by the Fruits mod is pretty simple because all you have to do is place a fruit sapling in the middle of the crafting table and surround it with four golden apples. The fruit that you get from this crafting process will, of course, depend on the sapling that you placed in the middle.
- Power Fruit: Gives you a strength effect for 20 seconds
- Water Breath Fruit: Gives you a Water Breathing effect for 20 seconds
- Jumpy Fruit: Gives you a Jump Boost effect for 20 seconds
- Regen Fruit: Gives you a Regeneration effect for 20 seconds
- Speed Fruit: Gives you a Speed Boost effect for 20 seconds
Fruits Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Fruits can be eaten when hunger is full
- Fruits no longer drop grass
- Added fruits tree
How to install Fruits Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Link for Fruits Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: abused_master – Original Thread on CursForge