If you’ve had any experience with MMORPGs then you’re probably already going to be familiar with the core functionality of the JJ Races mod 1.13/1.12.2. Races are one of the biggest aspects of MMORPG because they have a pretty significant impact on how the gameplay is going to be for the player. Different races come with different sets of skills and, of course, a different play-style and, thanks to the JJ Races mod, you’ll be able to implement races into Minecraft as well. It goes without saying that this mod takes a bit of getting used to due to how it alters the gameplay depending on the chosen race but, after a while with it, you won’t ever want to go back because of how much depth it adds to the gameplay.
As of right now, the JJ Races mod consists of four different races; Kull, Elf, Human and Dwarf. The best thing about this mod is the fact that the races have been designed with perfection so each individual race offers its own unique gameplay elements for players to enjoy. Some races excel at certain aspects of the game so we recommend experimenting with each one of them to figure out which one suits your play-style and preferences the most. Some of the races have a steeper learning curve than others but they’re definitely worth learning because they’re quite rewarding to pull off successfully.
As far as the technical aspects are concerned, JJ Races doesn’t disappoint at all. The mod doesn’t have any noticeable bugs or issues that may hinder the experience for players so it’s unlikely that you’ll have any trouble using it. All said and done, though, JJ Races is a great mod that’s sure to add quite a bit of depth to your Minecraft experience.
JJ Races Mod Update Logs
- New “Orc” breed added.
- Added 2 models for the Orc race.
- Fix when you die in multiplayer the player returned to being a normal human.
- Fix when changing the color of an accessory in multiplayer this was also changed to all other players with that accessory.
- Fix the superficial skin of the players was not shown.
- Log cleaning.
- Added comb.
- Fix when lowered, the models of the breed remained in a lower position.
How to install JJ Races Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.