The Kitchen Sink mod is meant for players who want to enrich their Minecraft experience with a whole bunch of new gameplay content. The mod doesn’t make any changes to the game’s mechanics, but it still manages to enhance the gameplay by a tremendous amount by implementing tons upon tons of items, blocks, and weapons into the game for players to utilize. There are lots of content focused mods available for Minecraft but Kitchen Sink is definitely one of the absolute best out there, and we highly recommend using it if you want to enhance your Minecraft experience.
Onto the items and tools of the Kitchen Sink mod, there’s the Angelic Ingot that’s been blessed by the Angels and can be used to make special blessed tools that have various special characteristics. Alongside the ingot, there are multitudes of other great things as well such as the Hand of Death which is a scythe that does an absolutely absurd amount of damage but is slightly slow in its wing. One of the most impressive items in this mod is the Lapis Pickaxe which is basically a tool that actually levels up as you use it. As you level this pickaxe up, it’ll get bonus abilities like added speed and even auto repair.
For frequent teleporters, the Kitchen Sink mod features an item known as the Charm of Recall that they can use to immediately teleport to a point that they’ve set up on their own. This charm might not be able to help you get to new places, but it’ll definitely save you a ton of time when you want to go back to where you came from. For added convenience, Kitchen Sink also features a trash can that you can basically use to immediately delete any item. Simply throw something in the trash can, and it’ll disappear forever but bear in mind that this process is irreversible so you won’t be able to get the items back once you’ve thrown them in.
Kitchen Sink Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Made it so the quarry can replace blocks
- Make the quarry actually pick up the blocks it breaks
- Made the quarry silk touch.
- Made the quarry turn off when given Redstone signal
- Added names for quarry and trash can in the lang file.
- Fixed crafting bug where you would only get magnets instead of the magnet ring you are supposed to get
- Added heath station, heals within a configurable radius from you
- Added a config to disable items that might be considered overpowered
- Added an uncraftable speed bauble, it’s super glitchy.
- Overhauled how I registered and rendered all my things.
How to install Kitchen Sink Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Kitchen Sink Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
Credit: TheUnderTaker11 – Original Thread on CursForge