Fans of Valve’s Portal game series will definitely love the Portal Gun mod for Minecraft. Those who have played the games before will know exactly what it does, but for the rest of you, the gun will allow you to make semi-permanent links between two different points within your world. There is a red portal and a blue portal, and these are independent of one another. Enter red on one side and you’ll exit red on the other; the same goes for blue. But the things you can do with these two different portals are what really make this mod a great addition to Minecraft.
Consider this: you place a red portal at the bottom of a deadly fall, and the exit near the top of a ravine, cliff or whatever else it is you’re jumping off of. This lets you build up speed, falling faster and faster until you’re moving at a rate which is just impossible in standard Minecraft. A more practical use for the Portal Gun mod is to make links between two different points, allowing for immediate travel from one to the next. Set one portal up in your home, and then you can return there whenever you want from a mineshaft, dungeon, temple or other place.
Portal Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Fixed mod compatibility with changing texture packs.
- Fixed shooting portals through glass/iron fences making it go through blocks.
How to intsall Portal Gun Mod?
- Download the mod and Minecraft Forge and iChunUtil.
- Open up the Start Button
- Type in %appdata% then look for the Roaming folder then look for the .minecraft folder
- Place the mod into the “mods” folder! (if you do not have one, make one or just launch the Minecraft once with Forge)
- Have fun!
Download Link for Portal Gun Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: iChun – Website: ichun.us