Project Superhuman is a mod that’s been created for the players who want their Minecraft characters to transcend their normal selves and become superheroes who can stand toe to toe against anything that comes in their path. It adds a whole lot of different armor sets that you can utilize and once you have these sets equipped you’ll be given access to multitudes of different abilities that normally aren’t available. The mod’s been around for a little over a year now and over its lifespan, it has seen a variety of bug fixes and various new characters as well.
It’s important to remember that the armor sets of Project Superhuman cannot be crafted, and this is why you won’t be able to get your hands on them through traditional means. There are various ways to acquire these armor sets, but they’ll all require you to put in a good bit of effort. Instead of crafting them, you’ll have to purchase them, and the currency required to purchase them is known simply as ‘points’. Points can be acquired by killing mobs over and over again. On the other hand, if you don’t feel like purchasing these sets then you can also piece them together by using the parts present in the Blind Bags that mobs drop.
Onto the heroes of Project Superhuman, you’ll find that this mod consists of almost all the armor sets of popular heroes such as Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk, Captain America, Superman, Batman, Deadpool and multitudes of others. Perhaps the most impressive thing about this mod is how every single armor set feels completely unique, and this was probably quite hard to pull off because of how many sets there are. The Project Superhuman mod has been made for Minecraft 1.7.10 so using it with any other version of the game probably won’t be possible.
v1.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Moved armor calls from a Switch to a HashMap.
- A few 3D renders of suits in the HeroSuits Catalog are now posed. More will be posed over time.
- Added command to give Points to players. (/points [amount] [player]).
- Added Achievements.
- Abilities that previously spawned Web and Ice blocks now spawn “Synthetic” versions of those blocks that will decay over time and don’t drop anything when broken.
- Mostly fixed the bug where points disappear when changing dimensions. It still happens when traveling from the End to the Overworld. Re-logging will fix that.
- Added a healthy check for certain abilities. It checks the player’s health and food level. If either is low then certain abilities won’t function or will function at a weakened state.
- Removed any skins/textures not made by me.
- The Acrobat effect now has a dodging ability.
- The Acrobat effect now has a disarming ability.
How to install Project Superhuman Mod?
This mod requires Baubles mod and can be gotten from here!
- Backup your world!
- Install Minecraft Forge using its installer.
- Add Baubles and Project Superhuman mod to your mods folder in your Minecraft directory (.minecraft/mods)
Download Link for Project Superhuman Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: DarKnighT_0_9 – Original Thread on CursForge