SimpleAutoSwitch is one of those mods that only make a seemingly minor change to the game’s mechanics but that minor change ends up having a pretty major impact in the grand scheme of things. If you’re a player who wants a mod that brings an insane level of convenience to your Minecraft gameplay, then this particular mod will definitely deliver. The mod has been designed to make tool switching an absolute breeze, and while this might seem like a pretty irrelevant change seeing how you can simply change tools by scrolling the mouse, it actually turns out to be pretty massive and adds an insane level of convenience.
The primary use of the SimpleAutoSwitch is probably during intense mining sessions. What the mod basically does is that it automatically changes the tool that you’re currently wielding to another tool that would be better at breaking whatever block you’re currently facing. The mod changes tools immediately so all you have to do is break away and the mod will take care of the rest. Being able to simply mine away while the mod takes care of the changing increases the pace of mining tremendously and in turn, leads to much greater yields after all your mining sessions.
The best part about SimpleAutoSwitch is that its client sided and will function seamlessly whether you’re playing multiplayer or single player. Of course, it goes without saying that you will actually need the tools to be in your inventory if the mod is going to change them for you. It’s also worth keeping in mind that the mod can be toggled on and off instantly through any custom key that you specify. Overall, if you want to give your mining speed a tremendous boost, then the SimpleAutoSwitch will definitely do it for you.
SimpleAutoSwitch Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- You now can customize whether Auto switch is activated or deactivated when starting your game.
- The mod now switches back to your last used item after mining the block with the chosen tool.
- Default key to toggle back switch on and of is “J” key.
- You can customize whether the switching back option is activated or deactivated when starting your game.
How to install SimpleAutoSwitch Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Link for SimpleAutoSwitch Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10
Credit: LosJustos – Original Thread on CursForge