Spartan Weaponry is a sort of successor to old-school weapon based mods that have fallen out of favor with players or have gone dormant because they haven’t received any updates in a while. The mod’s been built to add a variety of new weapons into Minecraft that players can utilize and, all things considered, it’s definitely one of the best mods of its kind out there because the weapons that it implements have some extremely creative designs and what’s most impressive is the fact that they actually blend in nicely with the gameplay elements of Minecraft so they never really feel out of place.
The Spartan Weaponry comes with multitudes of different weapons, and most of these weapons can be crafted from the five vanilla materials that almost every Minecraft player is familiar with. The mod also features compatibility for ores added through other mods like copper, tin, bronze, and steel but, in order to craft weapons through these materials, you’ll also need to install the mods that actually implement them into the game. As for the weapons themselves, their crafting recipes aren’t particularly complex so, as long as you have access to the resources, you’ll be able to craft almost all the weapons without any issues.
The weapons featured in the Spartan Weaponry mod also come with a variety of different bonuses that can actually aid quite a bit in certain situations. Some weapons can be thrown if opponents are out of range whereas other weapons gain extended range or damage bonuses in certain situations. We highly recommended experimenting with each individual weapon offered by this mod so you can see which ones fit your play-style the most. Overall, Spartan Weaponry is an exceptional weapon based mod that adds various useful weapons into Minecraft that players can use to wreck their foes.
Spartan Weaponry Mod Update Logs
- Hotfix: Removed the armor-piercing damage from the Crossbow for now until I can find a way to add it in without players losing their items.
- Hotfix: Increase the size of the Pike textures to 64×64. Having them in 48×48 was causing transparency issues.
- Updated to Minecraft Forge version 220.127.116.116 for Minecraft version 1.12.2 only. Support for earlier Minecraft 1.12.x versions have been dropped.
How to install Spartan Weaponry Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.