The Clash Resource Pack is a combination of the visual elements of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. If you don’t know these games, then you’re probably not into mobile games. They’re basically some of the most popular mobile-based strategy games available today and with this pack they’ve found their way into Minecraft. All the visuals of this pack are based entirely off these games, so if you like their art style, then you’ll definitely love using it. It should be noted that this is one of the most well-maintained packs out there as well since it has been over two years since it came out and even now it receives constant updates on a regular basis to make sure that it stays in-line with all modern day standards.
The Clash Resource Pack tries to overhaul all the default Minecraft visuals from start to finish. It replaces the default textures with textures from these games and also changes the mobs to look like the characters from Minecraft for example how the Iron Golem looks like PEKKA. The pack also makes various changes to the in-game items and on top of all this it even comes with its very own user-interface to make the experience as immersive as it can possibly get.
The resolution of the Clash resource pack is 16×16 which isn’t really anything noteworthy, but it is more than enough to get the job done since the visual style of this pack doesn’t really require a high resolution. One thing worth bearing in mind that although the pack has been released for a while now, it’s still only halfway to completion so you might notice that some of the textures are still the vanilla Minecraft textures.
The Clash Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9.2 Changelogs
- Changed textures of items
- Added more LANG renames
- Lots of new mobs are making their comebacks!
- Air Balloon (Ghast) now has a new and improved texture to resemble the real Air Balloons much better!
- The Witch is now ready to rock and now looks like the witch in-game!
- The Prince and Dark Prince’s favorite Ponies now get new textures!
- Pigs will get a new rehaul soon! They’re looking a bit rough as of now.
- Added TONS of new GUI
- Added tab selectors for the creative menu.
- Enchantment tables now get their own custom upgrade menu!
- Inventory is coming in strong with new status effect textures and bug fixes!
- Changed the internet bar icons.
- New resource pack, server, and world selection buttons!
- Added textures for the crafting table, furnace, hopper, and chests!
How to install The Clash Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for The Clash Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X