The Titans is an exceptional Minecraft mod that’s been built for players who aren’t particularly fond of how the mobs in vanilla Minecraft work. As it stands right now, the mobs in vanilla Minecraft aren’t that fun to fight since they have some pretty repetitive attack patterns that get boring after a while. Combat is supposed to be one of Minecraft’s big highlights but the lackluster variety of mobs makes the experience dull because, after a while, you’ll have memorized exactly how mobs fight and the experience will no longer feel dynamic or challenging. Fortunately, The Titans is a mod that’s been created specifically to remedy this issue and, in all honesty, it does a pretty good job.
The Titans is a mod that basically implements full-fledged titans into Minecraft for players to try out. The mobs featured in this mod are incredibly challenging so we don’t really recommend using it unless you’re absolutely sure that you’ll be able to deal with the increase in difficulty. The Titans are colossal beasts that are incredibly difficult to take down and, on top of this, they have their own minions as well that do their bidding and nothing else. There are a total of 15 different titans to combat in this mod and there are various new mobs as well that serve as minions for the titans.
Alongside the mobs, The Titans also features a variety of other in-game content for Minecraft such as a brand new dimension and even a new ore known as Harcadium. The presence of Harcadium is quite important as it’s the only ore capable of properly fending off attacks from the gigantic and insanely powerful titans. Overall, The Titans is a great mod that’s sure to add quite a lot of flavor and challenge to Minecraft’s combat.
The Titans Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Multiplayer compatibility has been re-enabled.
- Ender Colossus has been fully animated.
- Some other Titans have gotten new attacks (fight them to see which ones).
- New dimension: the Nowhere, a land of failed RNG.
- New ores and armor and tools.
- Harcadium finally has a block form.
- Titans have gotten even more buffs.
- The final known method of one shotting the Titans has been patched.
- Titan on Titan fights happens slightly faster.
- Wither Skeleton Titan has become the first Titan to be elevated in status.
- Zombie Titan can regain his sword.
- Creeper Titan’s animations are better.
How to install The Titans Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Link for The Titans Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: AndrDneehtfoerusaert – Original Thread on CursForge