If you play much Minecraft, you’ve probably had the joy of blowing something up with TNT – or the displeasure of being exploded yourself. The Too Much TNT mod gives players 44 new and distinct ways to get the job done, with more than three dozen new explosive TNT blocks, some of which are capable of destroying a great deal of a world with a single application. Is destroying everything you see if what you typically go for in Minecraft, then this is a mod you can’t afford to pass up. There’s even a new ore (sulfur) which yields 5 gunpowder when mined, just so players can afford to make the new bombs.
This new ore is as rare as gold, so it’s not exactly easy to find, but there’s enough of it that you won’t be hurting for gunpowder. You get your basic upgrades: TNT x5, TNT x20, TNT x100, TNT x500. But then you get bigger and badder bombs too, like nukes, MeteorTNT, and the specially designed MiningFlatTNT, which blasts big holes along the X and Z axis but does relatively little damage going up and down; it even places torches in the newly made caves for you. If you like blowing stuff up, you’re going to love this mod.
Too Much TNT Mod for Minecraft Changelogs
- Fire and Snow Dynamite are smaller.
- Created a free roaming lag for the notorious MeteorTNT.
- Added tabs for my mod on creative mode.
- Renamed EnderBomb, FlatBomb, and MiningFlatBomb to EnderTNT, FlatTNT, and MiningFlatTNT.
How to install Too Much TNT Mod?
- Download the Minecraft Forge (get recommended installer) and install it.
- Download the mod.
- Place the mod .jar file inside the .minecraft/mods/ directory.
- Open the launcher and select the Forge profile!
- Have fun!