Zan’s Minimap Mod, also called VoxelMap by some players, adds a reliable, easy-to-read minimap to the world of Minecraft. This is about 100 times better than the maps you can make in the game using paper and a compass, and it is very similar to another map mod called Rei’s Minimap. It has extra features which make it better than that other mod, though, like further customization, plotting points, adding notes and more. In fact, here’s a short list:
- Improved height indicator keeps better track of mobs
- Radar mod makes Zan’s Minimap Mod great for multiplayer
- Support for multiple languages
- Support for multiple resource packs
- Much, much more
Perhaps the most useful feature of Zan’s Minimap is the death marker, which creates a point on your minimap designating the spot where you died last. This makes getting back to your body and retrieving your gear, items and other dropped goods much easier, and I don’t have to tell you how many times a player loses everything after death, just because they can’t remember where they died. You’re going to want Minecraft Forge or Modloader when you’re installing this, just to make sure it’s compatible with the other mods you’re running on Minecraft.
Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2 Changelogs
- Fix color reading with Optifine shaders enabled.
- Initial release for 1.13.2.
- Fix issue in multiworld selection screen where one couldn’t input a new world name.
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod?
- Download the Rift Mod jar file.
- Run the jar by double-clicking it (the Java software is required on your PC to run any JAR files).
- Download the Zan’s Minimap, download links are below.
- Just go to “.minecraft\mods\” and move the mod file into “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft launcher and select Rift profile to use in-game.
- Download and install the Liteloader Mod for Minecraft!
- Download the Zan’s Minimap; download links are below!
- Just go to “.minecraft\mods\” and move the mod file into “mods” folder!
Download Links for Zan’s Minimap Mod
for Minecraft 1.13.2 – Requires Rift
for Minecraft 1.13 – Requires Rift
for Minecraft 1.12.2 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.11.2 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.9.4 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.9 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.8.9 – Requires Liteloader
- Fix being unable to hide/show waypoints or mob types by clicking on the eyeball icon in the list view.
- Re-add a bunch of icons and icon hints for mobs from various mods.
for Minecraft 1.8 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader
for Minecraft 1.6.4 – Requires Liteloader
Credit: Mamiya0taru – Original Thread on CurseForge