A Helpful Night is a map that place during the time before Christmas and lasts up until Christmas Eve. The time before Christmas is a time of joy and relaxation in which a person is free from all worries and is able to simply enjoy the holiday season without any worries but that isn’t necessarily the case for every single person. This is an excellent map that’ll take you on an epic journey full of twists and turns, and the best part is that its plot actually keeps changing itself depending on the decisions you make so you’ll need to think everything through before making every single in-game decision.
In the A Helpful Night map, you play the role of a camper who had set up camp in the wilderness a few days before Christmas Eve. You decide that it’s time you headed back into the town so you wrap things up and head on out but along the way you run into some really interesting people and these people need your help. Helping these people out is often the right choice as they’ll probably help you back some time in the future but the decision is completely yours to make, and the decision you take will shape how the map progresses.
Other than the interactive gameplay that shapes up as you progress through it, the A Helpful Night map features lots of breathtaking visuals as well. The world is full of detail, and the animations are straight up brilliant. The map also has a multiplayer support that allows up to three players to enjoy it at the same time which is great. Alongside all the usual stuff, the map also has six unique kinds of mini-games that you can go through if you want a change of pace from the default playstyle.
A Helpful Night Map Features
- Cool Animations.
- Interaction with the world.
- People you can help along your journey.
- No copyrighted music and sound effects.
- Detailed Buildings.
- 3D Modeled Hats you can put on your head.
- A christmas celebration with your friends… or alone.
- 1-3 player support.
- A story that adapts to the choices you make, like in Minecraft: Story Mode.
- Quest System.
- 6 Minigames.
How to install A Helpful Night Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Links for A Helpful Night Map
for Minecraft 1.8.X