Farming for Blockheads is an awesome mod that, as the name suggest, has been designed to add more convenience to how farming works in Minecraft. However, before we go into go into any specific details about this mod, we want to point out that it’s familiar to Pam’s Harvestcraft in many ways but, thankfully, it has enough of its own unique characteristics to set it apart from other similar mods. We definitely recommend trying this mod out if you’re looking for a simple and straightforward mod that’s been designed to add a whole lot more ease and convenience to your farming experience.
The Farming for Blockheads mod basically implements a full-fledged seed market into Minecraft and, through this market, you’ll be able to find seeds for pretty much every single kind of crop that exists in the game. One thing worth mentioning is that the variety of seeds in this mod is absolutely massive and this is why finding them can become a bit of an issue from time to time. Thankfully, the mod has its own search bar that’ll allow you to locate any seed you want to by simply entering its name into the bar. There’s also a scrolling grid through which you can view all the seeds categorically.
The Farming for Blockheads mod is fully compatible with other similar mods like Pam’s Harvestcraft and Just Enough Items so, if you want to use these mods simultaneously, you’ll be able to do so without having to worry about technical issues hindering your experience. All said and done, Farming for Blockheads is a great mod that does an excellent job of easing the farming experience for players by implementing a convenient method through which players can acquire the seeds necessary to grow crops in the world of Minecraft.
Farming for Blockheads Mod Features
- Market block that sells seeds and saplings
- Market block can be configured to alter its trades further
- Compatible with Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Compatible with Just Enough Items (market trades will show up)
Farming for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Changelogs
- Added Biomes O Plenty and Natura saplings to default market entries.
- Fixed custom market entries using output as price.
How to install Farming for Blockheads Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Link for Farming for Blockheads Mod
for Minecraft 1.10.2
Credit: BlayTheNinth – Original Thread on CursForge