Minewatch is an absolutely spectacular mod that you’re definitely going to love if you’re a fan of both Minecraft and Overwatch. It’s an incredibly well-implemented mod that does a near flawless job of implementing various different content from Overwatch into the world of Minecraft in order to enhance the in-game experience to a whole new level. We highly recommend trying this mod out if you enjoy playing both Overwatch and Minecraft because it pretty much allows players to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Before we go into the specific details of the Minewatch mod, we want to point out that it’s still a work in progress and, while new content is being added on a regular basis, there’s still a lot that’s missing from the mod, but you probably shouldn’t worry because everything will likely be implemented quite soon given how frequently the mod receives updates. As of right now, the Minewatch mod features content that’s been inspired by seven different Overwatch characters and, all things considered, every single thing seems to have been crafted with perfection. You’ll be able to utilize the outfits and weapons of various iconic Overwatch characters such as Reaper, Hanzo, Tracer, Ana and even Genji on your Minecraft characters and doing so is definitely a delightful thing to do because of how much it enhances the gameplay.
It’s important to remember that some of the content featured in the Minewatch mod can actually have a pretty drastic impact on the gameplay so you’ll definitely need to get used to things at first before you can use all the features of this mod in an efficient manner. Overall, Minewatch is a mod that you simply cannot pass up on if you’re a fan of both Overwatch and Minecraft because it manages to bring the two together quite nicely.
Minewatch Mod Update Logs
for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Sombra’s EMP.
- Roadhog’s Whole Hog.
- New: Added changes to match recent Overwatch patches.
- New: Keybinds have been rebound to match Overwatch default keybinds.
- They will override vanilla keybinds when appropriate.
Added config options:
- Give saturation while wearing the full set of armor.
- Auto-run while wearing the full set of armor.
- Reassign sneak while wearing full set and holding the weapon.
Added / updated translations:
- Added Dutch translation by Niedly.
- Updated Russian translation by MeoWero.
- Updated Ukrainian translation by MeoWero.
- Updated Catalan translation by Sargu.
- Updated Spanish (Spain) translation by Sargu.
How to install Minewatch Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.