The MystCraft mod gives an amazing level of depth to book and journal items in Minecraft. With strong roots tying it to the Myst gaming franchise, you might think this mod adds a lot of puzzles and such to the game, but that’s not exactly the case. New content is added to the game, but much of it is made with content that already existed – the new writing desk is made with wood planks, an ink sac and a feather, just to give one example. This item is used to make unique custom books, which are perhaps the most important item introduced by this mod.
Every Minecraft player knows about The End and The Nether. The MystCraft mod allows players to create unique, random and interesting new dimensions, just like those two, simply by crafting with books at a writing desk. After crafting a notebook, place it on the writing desk and feed descriptive books into it. This will keep track of all the places you’ve been. MystCraft is a little daunting for first-time users, but once you get the hang of it, it will allow you to travel between worlds and create completely new worlds within your normal world. An expansive and interesting mod.
MystCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs
- [Interface]Improves first-time profiling gui text (Thanks to Hank_Riker)
- [Feature]Adds a text field to the link modifier which allows setting the age seed to be used with unused age books
- [Internal]Renamed Flat and Void to TerrainFlat and TerrainVoid
- [Grammar]”Lacking” features now will not generate alongside other features
- [BugFix]Symbols which happen to share names with biomes won’t be changed to those biomes anymore
- [BugFix]Fixes some issues with showing GUIs
How to install MystCraft Mod?
- Make sure you have installed the Forge API Minecraft.
- Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
Download Links for MystCraft Mod
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: XCompWiz – Original Thread on CursForge