Sometimes, you just want to have an out of body experience. The Morph mod for Minecraft lets you do this by allowing you to turn your player character into literally any other mob in the game. Want to be a villager? Just make the selection and you’ll be huffing and sighing like a pro in no time flat. Want to be a chicken, a cow or a pig? Sheep work fine too. This mod isn’t just limited to friendly entities either – you can become a skeleton, a zombie, a ghast or even an Ender Dragon if you wish. You don’t just look like the critters either; you get all their attacks too!
To transform into another entity, you must kill it first. Once you’ve killed a zombie, for instance, you can morph into a zombie. You can do this anytime you wish and you don’t need to kill another zombie whenever you want to change into one. This will allow you to even turn into other players, though you won’t get the gear they’re carrying, unfortunately. The Morph mod is even compatible with custom mobs from mods like Twilight Forest, Mo’ Creatures, Ore Spawn and others, meaning you can literally become dozens of different entities with the push of a button.
Morph Mod Update Logs
- Fix AbilitySunburn crashing if you wear a helmet and it breaks.
- Fix loseMorphsOnDeath range cap.
- Fix loseMorphsOnDeath type 1 removing all morphs including your own.
- Fix crashes with certain mods’ mob grinders trying to acquire a mob it’s killed.
- Fix crashes due to checks for a null sound event.