The Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft is a top notch pack that fans of My Little Pony will absolutely adore. The pack is based on the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, so it tries its best to incorporate as many things that it can from the show into Minecraft. This is definitely one of those packs that aren’t for everyone, but if you’re a fan of the show, then there’s no doubting the fact that you’ll enjoy what it has to offer due to how well executed it is and how great it makes Minecraft look. It has been out for nearly two years and during this time, it has seen a lot of growth and has evolved into a truly top-tier pack
Of course, it goes without saying that you should expect your Minecraft’s visuals to be completely revamped once you apply the Ponycraft pack. It changes almost everything that it possibly can such as items, mobs, textures, blocks and everything else in-between and replaces these things with their My Little Pony counterparts. Ponycraft also features some manually drawn original content that looks delightful and shows that quite a lot of effort went into designing this pack as a whole.
The resolution of Ponycraft’s latest variant is 128×128 which is significantly high and therefore the pack has some incredibly crisp textures. However, if your machine can’t really run the x128 variant at a playable frame-rate then older x32 and x64 variants of this pack are also available, but it’s important to keep in mind that they haven’t been updated for some time so they might have a few compatibility issues with newer Minecraft versions.
Ponycraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.9 Changelogs
- Reworked tools, the old ones were eye-sores. Seriously.
- Remade some items such as slime (Smooze Ooze) and gems.
- Animated torches. Woo.
- Updated slime (Smooze!) and ghasts (some sort of Wendigo look-alike).
- If you use British English as your selected language, you may notice some pontifications.
- Rewrote my shoddy mcpatcher code to not overwrite stone textures for andesite, granite, etc. Same thing with dirt, podzol, and that other dirt thing.
How to install Ponycraft Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Links for Ponycraft Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X