If you’ve ever played around with the Talismans mod before, then there’s no explanation necessary here; the Talismans 2 mod is just more of the same boosted Minecraft gameplay you’ve come to enjoy. For everyone else, Talismans 2 lets you create a number of unique accessories – talismans – which allow you to interact with the world in different ways. There are mining talismans which make breaking rocks and ore faster or more productive, as well as light talismans which eliminate the need to carry stacks of torches constantly. There are other talismans too, each with their own unique change to Minecraft’s standard gameplay.
Basically, there are two types of talismans, regular and blood. You can then get a different talisman in either of these two varieties. There are 14 unique talismans implemented now with more on the way as soon as other mods update to make updating the Talismans 2 mod easier. This one is definitely worth a look if you’d rather install a mod and get all kinds of powers instead of learning how to mess with bukkit to manually modify your world or server. Combining this with mods like Elemental Swords will give you dozens of new options for dealing with Minecraft.
Talismans 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Final fix for not having blood magic installed. Sorry for rapid releases!
- Fixed bug where Blood Talismans could be equipped with no owner.
- Fixed crash when Blood Magic was not installed.
How to install Talismans 2 Mod?
- Download and install the ForgeAPI, Baubles and C4Lib for Minecraft!
- Open the %appdata%/.minecraft/mods folder.
- Put the mod jar file in mods folder.
- You must select the “Forge” profile, when you open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Have fun!
Download Links for Talismans 2 Mod
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: Mj11jM – Original Thread on Curse